Firefly Handmade's Spring Market - April 26 & 27
Firefly Handmade will once again pop-up in a new location for our Spring Market, Saturday, April 26, 10-5 and Sunday, April 27, 11-5.
We'll be celebrating Spring indoors at Watershed School, 1661 Alpine Ave., Boulder. This great location is just off Broadway, 3 blocks east of Ideal Market. Firefly excitement this Spring will include:
· 80+ Colorado Artisans in 12 different categories
· Free Parking and admission
· Kids' Creation Station with Clementine Studio/OpenArts
· Food Trucks
· Loads of Firefly Handmade Fun
Our amazing handmade artisans include many past favorites and some newbies. About 25%-30% of our artisans at each market are new to Firefly. We love to keep things fresh and keep our shoppers excited to see artisans they've shopped with before, AND to see who's new!
Firefly Handmade Markets is a Boulder based business that supports Colorado artisans and curates wonderfully unique, seasonal pop-up markets that showcase the quality and individuality of each artist. “Firefly Handmade is passionate about and dedicated to continuously promoting handmade artisans and small business,” commented Beth Pomerantz, owner/market director of Firefly Handmade Markets.
Created in 2010, Firefly Handmade has been a strong, local presence in the Boulder community. Through vision, creativity, and hard work, the organization has successfully operated 11 markets, attracting hundreds of exceptional artisans, and thousands of loyal customers.
AND, SAVE THE DATES:
· Summer Market: July 26-27, Twenty Ninth Street, Boulder
· Autumn Market: announcement soon
· Holiday Market: December 6-7, EXDO Event Center, RiNo Art District, Denver - 1st time in Denver!
· More Market announcements soon!